Early Morning Magic has returned to Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom Park. If you’re not familiar with Early Morning Magic, its a way to make your Magic Kingdom experience more magical than ever with this limited-entry, early-access experience. With the purchase of regular theme park admission and a ticket to Disney Early Morning Magic, you can be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park.
Early Morning Magic in Fantasyland includes these 7 iconic Fantasyland attractions:
- “it’s a small world”
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
You will also enjoy breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, featuring scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, pancakes, pastries and more from 8 AM -10 AM.
Early Morning Magic Gets the Royal Treatment
For eight magical days, February 11, 2020 through March 3, 2020, when you purchase Early Morning Magic, you will enjoy early access to Prince Charming Regal Carousel in addition to other favorite attractions throughout Fantasyland. As an extra special treat, you may see some of your favorite characters from “Cinderella,” such as Suzy, Perla, Fairy Godmother, Drizella and Anastasia, and Prince Charming popping in to celebrate this special occasion.
The special Cinderella enhancements will also include themed food and beverage offerings that will be added to the all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
- Official check-in will take place on the far left side of the Main Entrance of Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Starting at 7:45 AM event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided to Fantasyland. Guests arriving after 7:45 AM should check in at the Teacups bridge inside the park.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world”, Under the Sea ~ Adventures of the Little Mermaid, Peter Pan’s Flight and Mad Tea Party are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
- Guests who have purchased both regular theme park admission and special event entry will receive an event wristband for identification upon check-in.
- Around 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
- Please note that regular theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to Disney Early Morning Magic admission.
- The number of Guests admitted to these events is limited. In addition, all reservations are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
If you would like more information about this special offering, contact your Starts With A Wish Travel Advisor.