Universal Studios Orlando Resort
Take your vacation to the next level at Universal Studios Orlando Resort™. With three amazing theme parks, including the new Volcano Bay water theme park, there are days of thrills and adventure beyond your wildest imagination. It’s the only place where you can experience the excitement of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Plus, Universal CityWalk™ offers a variety of dining and entertainment options. It’s endless fun for every member of the family.
The world’s premier film and TV based theme park is a real, working motion picture studio. Here, an incredible array of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions put you right into the middle of the action of favorite films and TV shows. With thrill rides like Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, family rides like Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and Curious George Goes to Town for the kids, there is something for the whole family to enjoy!
Islands of Adventure
You can take an unforgettable journey through favorite myths, legends, cartoons, comic books, children’s tales, and movies at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. From The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade to the comic book streets of Marvel Super Hero Island to the jungles of Jurassic Park, adventure awaits around every corner.
Universal’s Volcano Bay
From Universal’s award-winning designers, the same team responsible for creating the incredible environments of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, comes the South Pacific paradise Volcano Bay. Play and relax in four unique areas of the South Pacific paradise where ͞Water is life. Life is joy. At the all-new Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park you’ll find excitement along with laid back luxuries creating an entirely new vacation experience.
Universal Studios Orlando Hotel info
When you stay at one of Universal’s on-site hotels, you will be within walking distance to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure® and Universal CityWalk. Guests staying at onsite hotels enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild waterpark, SeaWorld, and Aquatica
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- Complimentary shuttle buses and walking paths to both theme parks and CityWalk
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Guests staying at one of the deluxe resorts also enjoy these benefits:
- Skip the regular lines for FREE with Universal Express Unlimited ride access, a value of up to $89 per person, per day (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary Water Taxis
- Priority Seating at select Restaurants throughout the resort
More Resort Information: