Disneyland Resort Hotels
When you choose stay at one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels, you wake up every morning in the middle of the magic. Whether you choose luxury with Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa, surround yourself with magic at the Disneyland Hotel or soak up the laid-back beach atmosphere of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, you’ll be treated to legendary quality and service that only comes from Disney.
Benefits of Staying in the Disneyland Resort Hotels
There are several benefits of staying in one of the Disneyland Resort Hotels. Onsite guests enjoy the following added benefits:
- More time for family fun! Onsite guests enjoy Extra Magic Hour, early admission every day of your stay to select attractions in one of the parks before it opens to the public. Onsite guests also enjoy an exclusive entrance into California Adventure Park through Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel. If you need a break, it’s easy to get back to your hotel for a nap or quick dip in the pool.
- Enjoy the amenities of all three hotels! Guests of the Disneyland Resort Hotels can use the amenities at all three hotels including the Mandara Spa, the exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park and Pinocchio’s Workshop child activity center.
- Legendary quality and service. Disney is known for their service. The Disney Cast members go above and beyond to make your trip as stress-free and magical as possible.
- Key to the Magic card. As a guest of the Disneyland Resort Hotels, you will get a Key to the Magic card. This key card works as a room key and identifies you as a Disneyland Resort guest. In addition, you can charge purchases to your room when shopping at select stores in Downtown Disney and at all major shops and restaurants inside the theme parks.
- Pinocchio’s Workshop, a licensed childcare facility at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel, is open in the evenings so parents can have a night out. Kids will enjoy arts, crafts, computer games, Disney films, dinner and snacks in a fun environment created to entertain kids ages 5 to 12.
- You can have purchases delivered right to your hotel room instead of dragging them through the parks with you all day.
The Disneyland Hotel strikes the perfect balance between contemporary and nostalgic, with a nod to the past and an eye toward the future. Features include sleekly redesigned towers, fully remodeled rooms with modern amenities like 3 themed pools, a water play area and two new dining experiences, the Disneyland Hotel is the perfect place to keep that Disney magic going all day, all night and all vacation long.
Paradise Pier Hotel
Stepping into Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is like going back in time to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks, but with a Disney twist! From the surfing Goofy statue in the lobby to the roller coaster-inspired water slide at the rooftop pool, everything about this hotel tells you that you’re in for a totally unique, totally Disney experience!
Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
The rich history and natural beauty of California are captured in the elegant, Craftsman-style architecture of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa. Home to the world-class Mandara Spa, the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant, and featuring a private entrance into Disney California Adventure® Park, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa offers enough luxuries to keep all of your senses indulged for the duration of your stay. A touch of Bali can be found at the Disneyland Resort at Mandara Spa located in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. With its rustic stonework and finely crafted wood accents, the spa’s natural look and feel beautifully complement the hotel’s classic Arts & Crafts theme. Whether you choose to indulge in one of the spa’s specialty massages, facial or body treatments, or a simple manicure or pedicure, you are treated to world-class pampering throughout your visit.