Starts With A Wish Travel is proud to be designated as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We have been awarded this special designation by Disney because of our hard work and dedication to providing our clients with top quality service. Our Disney Vacation Planners are all graduates of the College of Disney Knowledge and experts in planning magical Disney vacations. We provide FREE concierge service to our clients!
Why book your Disney vacation with Starts With A Wish Travel?
When you contact Starts With A Wish Travel, our priority is to make planning your vacation as stress-free as possible. From the first quote to your return home, your Vacation Planner will do all of the work so you can relax and look forward to your vacation. When you book your vacation with Starts With A Wish Travel, our planning services are complimentary. You pay the exact same price as if you booked direct with Disney.
As a client of Starts With A Wish Travel, you will receive the following at no charge:
- Personalized itinerary as well as a custom pocket itinerary to carry with you on your trip.
- Discount monitoring. When a discount is released, we automatically apply that discount to all packages that qualify.
- Advance dining reservation booking. We will help you select the best dining options for your family and will be on the phone/online at 6 a.m. at that 180 day mark to get those ADRs that you want!
- Advance Fastpass+ booking. We will help you make the best Fastpass+ selections and will book those for you on the day you are eligible.
- We will set up Disney’s Magical Express, additional special experiences and anything else you need to make your trip magical!!
- Our agents are available not only during the planning process but also during your Disney vacation to ensure you have the most magical vacation possible!!!!!
If you have already booked your Disney vacation direct with Disney within the last 30 days, you can transfer your booking to a Starts With A Wish Travel Vacation Planner and receive all of the above complimentary services. Out of professional courtesy, we will not accept a transfer booking that was booked by another travel agency. If you are a DVC member or have already booked your trip and cannot transfer it to us, we may still be able to help. Please see the Service Fees page for more information.